Saturday, May 2, 2009

chances

i dont know wat im suppose to do.. i do love him.. but at the same time i hate him.. hard to xplain..
i decided to give him one more chance.. to prove that he loves me.. n only me.. n that he wont see other gurls.. but this time i wont give him all of my heart.. i need time.. we'v talk.. n we made sum agreement.. he promises me things.. hope he wont disappoint me this time.. one person said to me that it is worth to give chance when u hv been with the same person 4 a very long time.. nobody xpect u to get over that person rite away n there's no way u can erase the feelings that u hv for him instantly.. n its even harder when u'v shared so many things together.. giving him one more chance is nothing compared to leaving all the momories u'v built together 4 so long.. there's room 4 a change.. n im willing to give that room to him.. i pray to ALLAH that he will use it wisely as i hv no more space 4 sadness in my heart.. insyaallah..

No comments:

Post a Comment