Monday, February 16, 2009

valentine's day present!!


i said earlier that "there's no love to give during valentine's".. guess wat?? things happen.. i actually went out during that day.. not 4 the sake of valentine! just 4 the sake of showing and sharing love..
nothing was planned.. it totally was a spontaneous outing.. me n my guy went to OU.. n it was like pasar mlm.. crowded! every restaurant was full! at the end, we had our dinner at italianies.. it was ok.. nothing special about that place that nite.. but i think i contribute sumthing that made that nite extra special.. if not special, it made the nite better.. as a token of my love, i gave my guy a watch..
its just an ordinary watch.. simple rip curl watch.. but i figured, the tot that counts! n im happy 4 it!! hope he's happy too!

3 comments:

  1. of course im happy! hahaha!
    thx sweetheart! love ya baybeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lily sayaaaaaang how did u find my blog????miss u!!!

    ReplyDelete