Monday, February 2, 2009

a year of surprise!






gosh! where do i start? its been wonderful.. it may seem too late to start a diary.. but thinking almost everyday about it, what the hack! better start late than never.. cliche'?? i know.. wow! this few days of 2009 has been awesome! first, it was a surprise visit by my elder sister from France! it was planned by my folks.. thx ayah n mum! it was a shocker! i almost cried at the airport! thinking that we were waiting 4 my dads Arabian client.. suddenly, there was my precious ones! athirah, batrisyia, baqeer n sophea! kids of my lovely sister, cora n her hubby iqmal.. it may sound like a mvie scene, but i did ran towards them while i shout their names.. hahaha.. embarrassing! but at that moment, it was amazing! i couldn't spell my words..

23RD JAN 2009..

That was it.. the day b4 my bday.. i knew something is up! but i couldn't figure it out.. deep inside, i felt that its going to be BIG! with all my patient, i tried not to think about it too much! though i kept begging my sister if she could just spill some beans out.. but no.. i got nothing! not a clue.. for the past two weeks, I've been hired by a school to be the coach of their netball team.. happens to be my cousin's school.. on that day, my players invited me 4 lunch to celebrate 2 of our players bday.. so i thought hey, why didn't they want to celebrate mine also??! they obviously knew bout it.. from my cousin of course.. funny! i said to my self, 'its okay! I'm too old 4 bday party anyway!' as soon as i arrived at the venue, i sat down, they asked me not to order anything.. weird? yup! all of the sudden, the waiter walk towards our table with two big candles on top of a cake, lighted! omg! they were actually celebrating my bday! haha! i couldn't believe it! they only knew me 4 two weeks.. yet they did all of that 4 me.. i realized, I've done something big to them! wow! i never hv thought i hv brought that much of an impact to these gurls.. fuh! it felt unbelievable! i got home n it was 4pm i kept my body n mind bz .. waiting 4 nite to come.. clock ticks slowly.. i was excited n nervous.. i spoke to my self.. 'damn this people! do they have to make a surprise? just tell me already!' i looked at the pink clock hanging in my room.. n it was 5pm.. i got ready n took the longest bath I've ever took.. still i hv plenty of time left.. Wat to do?? i sat down with my mum.. talk bout life.. then i realized, its already 7pm.. i figured time is less noticed if we use it wisely.. like doing things we like or spending it with the one we love.. my bf(GAZI) promise to pick me up at 7.30.. but as i thought, he reached my house at 8 something.. he took me to the curve.. along the way, i was upset with him since we hv not make much conversation.. gazi has been bz replying his msgs n answering calls.. as we enter the building, i ask him 'where r we going?' he said its a surprise.. one thing strange, gazi entered the toilet 2 times! n it was not a long gap between the two visits.. we spend almost 2hrs wandering around the shopping complex.. until i got very hungry.. i couldn't wait any longer! so we went to ikea.. rite across the road.. since gazi still don't want to take me to the actual restaurant.. according to him, he make a 9.30pm reservation.. bla bla.. while we were walking, we bumped into gazi's friend.. then i said, great! my nite huh? i had a hot dog, then straight to the restaurant.. as we got closer to the place, i saw few familiar faces.. then SNAP! it was a surprise party 4 me!! 2nd surprise party of the day! I'm blessed! yay! there was my old buddies.. so called deng2! nearly 12am, one African waiter come to me n present a cake! i love cakes! but b4 i blew the candles, they made me do embarrassing stuff.. they ask me to stand on the chair n asked me to sing n make a speech.. so i did! haha! but the worst were about to come! few waiters sang to me TGI'S songs, it was so cool! until they messed up my face with the cake!!! waaaa! it was a great experience though! thx everybody!!
especially to u... GHAZI!

24TH JAN 2009..

The surprise didn't stop there! as i arrived home around 1am, i was so tired! i sat down at the dinner table with my sister(iza).. talking.. about the amazing nite! 30min's later, i entered my room.. n i saw a huge box!! it was wraped! in red!! i jumped with joy!! not knowing wat's inside n who gave it.. i read the card that was placed near the box.. n it says, 'your fortune teller'.. then i knew, it was from my dearest gazi! i opened the box.. n there it was!!! a COMPUTER!gosh I'm lucky! yay!

1 comment: